This Commands helps you to renumber Structural Columns.
The Number Columns Dialog Box.
Numbering Rule: You have two options;
- Upwards: It will begin numbering the Columns from the Top Level to the Bottom Level.
- Downwards: It will begin numbering the Columns from the Bottom Level to the Top Level.
- Level Label: Works like a prefix for all Levels in your Project.
- Concatenation: Concatenates the Level of the Column from the Base to the Top of the Column.
The Level Options Dialog Box.
- Name: The name of the specific Level.
- Use: Determines if Columns contained at the specific Level will be numbered.
- Label: This is the label that will be utilised for numbering Columns contained at the specific Level.
The Type Options Dialog Box.
- Name: The name of the specific Type.
- Use: Determines if instances of the specific Type will be numbered.
- Prefix: The prefix that will be used for instances of the specific Type.